We are proud that our clients include the Massachusetts Coalition of Police; the Boston Police Patrolmen’s Association; the Massachusetts Teachers Association; IBEW Local 1228; many fire fighter locals including Brookline, Sudbury, Franklin, Gloucester, Westborough, Northborough, Northbridge, Shrewsbury, Brewster, Orleans, Acton, Avon, Blackstone, Chatham, Clinton, Holden, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Maynard and Duxbury; the Coalition of Public Safety; as well as many other public and private sector unions.
At Sandulli Grace we are more than just attorneys; we are part of the labor movement and committed to improving the lives of working people.
Our attorneys teach classes at The Labor Guild to help educate union leaders and members. We are strong supporters of the valuable work of Massachusetts Jobs with Justice. Our attorneys are active in the Labor and Employment Sections of the Boston Bar Association and the Massachusetts Bar Association.
We are also active members of our communities. In 2014 we were awarded the City of Boston’s Most Bike Friendly Business from the mayor’s office. Our office also received a Silver designation from the League of American Bicyclists’ Bicycle Friendly Business program.
Resources for Unions and Worker Justice:
- Massachusetts Jobs with Justice
- Massachusetts AFL-CIO
- Massachusetts Coalition of Safety and Health
- International Union of Police Associations
- National Assn. of Police Organizations
- Professional Fire Fighters of Massachusetts
- International Association of Fire Fighters
Resources for Government Agencies:
- National Labor Relations Board
- United States Department of Labor
- State of Massachusetts
- Human Resources Division
- Department of Labor Relations
- Teachers Retirement Board
- Civil Service Commission
- State Retirement Board
- Commission Against Discrimination